Google Sheets Zapier Integration
If you can’t picture your day at work without Google Sheets, imagine how much a real-time email verifier will improve your results!
Connecting ZeroBounce and Google Sheets requires absolutely zero coding experience. Optimize your Google Sheets workflow by integrating the ZeroBounce email verifier.
Once connected, our API will take care of your email hygiene by verifying email addresses in real time. The API now covers more than 30 codes and sub-status codes. Thus, you not only find out when an email address is invalid, but also when you’re dealing with disposable, catch-all or abuse emails.
Read our Documentation page to see how fast you can connect ZeroBounce to your Google Sheets.
- New Spreadsheet RowTriggered when a new row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.
- New or Updated Spreadsheet RowTriggered when a new row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.
- New Spreadsheet Row (Team Drive)Triggered when a new row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet - works best with Team Drives.
- New or Updated Spreadsheet Row (Team Drive)Triggered when a new row is added or modified in a spreadsheet - works best with Team Drives.
- Nueva hoja de trabajoTriggered when you create a new worksheet in a spreadsheet.
- New SpreadsheetTriggered when you create a new spreadsheet.
- Crear hoja de trabajoCreate a blank worksheet with a title. Optionally, provide headers.
- Create Spreadsheet RowCreate a new row in a specific spreadsheet.
- Update Spreadsheet RowUpdate a row in a specific spreadsheet.
- Validar correo electrónicoValida un correo electrónico.
- Create Spreadsheet Row(s)Create one or more new rows in a specific spreadsheet (with line item support).
- Create Spreadsheet ColumnCreate a new column in a specific spreadsheet.
- Delete Spreadsheet RowDeletes the content of a row in a specific spreadsheet. Deleted rows will appear as blank rows in your spreadsheet. Please use with caution.
- Create SpreadsheetCreate a blank spreadsheet with a title. Optionally, provide headers.